- Do you want to have a positive impact on your community?
- Want to be part of an amazing charity that directly impacts our community?
- Need volunteer hours for school?
- Then, what are you waiting for?
- Sign up now and get started asap!
Complete a Volunteer Application
To become a volunteer you will need to submit the web form on this page. Our volunteer coordinator will review your application and get back to you regarding next steps and how to sign up for specific volunteer opportunities.
There are so many opportunities to help, below are just a few possibilities:
- Volunteer Coordinator – recruits and trains volunteers, sets volunteer schedule throughout the season and on Thrill Day.
- Dance Coordinator – Organizes all dance lesson locations and instructors. Keeps updated dance lesson schedule, helps train all dance instructors.
- Dance Instructor – Holds dance lessons at locations in town to teach the dance according the Thrill the World specifications. Must be positive, kind and well organized.
- Skilled Volunteer – Do you have a special skill to add to the organization? Let us know. We would love to create a position for you.
- Dance Team – Represent Thrill the Burg dancing Thriller at promotional events, flash mobs, etc as a Zombie dancer.
- Street Team – Places promotional post cards and posters in businesses and at events throughout town with permission. Shares our events on social media, attends local events to spread the word about Thrill the Burg.
- Support Team – Assists all other positions as well as the Board of Directors by performing one or more of the following: office work, assisting with registration at dance lessons, running errands, event set-up, etc.
- All ages welcome. Under age 18 need parent/guardian signature. Under 16 must have parent present.
- Volunteer positions that require you to represent Thrill the Burg in the community teaching dance lessons requires a state background check. It is the volunteers responsibility to pay this fee (approximately $35) .
Check out our Volunteer FAQs